Wanted: A Network Engineer That’s Able to Handle Varying Degrees of Network-Related Issues
Buffalo Computer Help, a fast-growing IT services company, is looking to hire a fantastic network engineer who’s able to handle varying degrees of network-related issues, including hardware installs, remote phone support, onsite support, and remediation of level 1 and 2 support tickets. We’re looking for someone who’s able to:
- Perform daily managed services tasks to ensure client systems are healthy and running at peak performance.
- Troubleshoot advanced networking system and application issues on firewalls, switches, wireless and other associated networking devices.
- Work with 3rd party hardware and software manufactures to solve Client issues.
- Provide administration and support of network devices.
- Design, Install and configure network devices.
- Provide Level 1 and 2 support for our Managed Services client base.
- Participate in an on-call rotation after 3 months of employment.
Keep in mind, we’re looking for the best of the best – someone who’s able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent working knowledge of network-based systems and associated applications.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently with attention to detail.
- High level of customer service with the drive to make the end-user completely satisfied.
You must hold an associates degree or equivalent experience in the information technology industry, as well as a valid driver’s license with no restrictions and reliable transportation of your own. Cisco CCENT, CCT, CCDA or similar certifications are a plus!
Think you’re great at what you do? Join our fast-growing IT services company now. Apply at email@example.com or call (716) 206-3200