Wanted: A Great Junior Systems Engineer Who’s Able to Provide Exceptional Client Support
Buffalo Computer Help, a top IT services company that’s growing rapidly, is looking to hire a junior systems engineer who’s great at providing exceptional client support, including daily health checks, remote phone support, onsite support, and remediation of level 1 and 2 support tickets. We want the best of the best – someone who’s able to:
- Perform daily managed services tasks to ensure client systems are healthy and running at peak performance.
- Troubleshoot advanced operating system and application issues on Windows Servers and Workstations.
- Work with 3rd party hardware and software manufactures to solve Client issues.
- Provide administration and support of Windows Servers and Workstations
- Install and configure software applications which run on Windows Servers and Workstations.
- Provide Level 1 and 2 support for our Managed Services client base.
- Participate in an on-call rotation after 3 months of employment.
Keep in mind, we want someone who excels at what they do – someone who’s able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent working knowledge of network-based systems and associated applications.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently with attention to detail.
- High level of customer service with the drive to make the end-user completely satisfied.
You must hold an associates degree or equivalent experience in the information technology industry, as well as a valid driver’s license with no restrictions and reliable transportation of your own. Cisco CCENT, CCT, CCDA or similar certifications are a plus!
Think you’re great at what you do? Join our fast-growing IT services company now. Apply at email@example.com or call (716) 206-3200