As a Junior Systems Engineer with Buffalo Computer Help you will be responsible for handling the lifecycle of Client support which includes; daily health checks, remote phone support, on-site support and remediation of Level 1 and 2 support tickets.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows based desktops and associated applications
- Ability to work well with others in a Team environment as well as independently with attention to detail.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license with no restrictions and possess reliable transportation.
- High Level of Customer Service with the drive to make the end user completely satisfied.
- Microsoft Certified Professional or similar certification a plus
- Perform daily Managed Services tasks to ensure Client systems are healthy and running at peak performance.
- Troubleshoot advanced operating system and application issues on Windows Servers and Workstations.
- Work with 3rd party hardware and software manufactures to solve Client issues.
- Provide administration and support of Windows Servers and Workstations
- Install and configure software applications which run on Windows Servers and Workstations.
- Provide Level 1 and 2 support for our Managed Services client base.
- Participate in an on-call rotation after 3 months of employment
Please submit resumes to Info@BuffaloComputeHelp.com