Keep This In Mind When Looking For IT Services In Western New York
There’s no denying it – technology drives business innovation and growth. Professionals in all industries need hardware and software to help them best serve their customers and optimize their daily operations.
That’s why we provide a comprehensive list of IT Services that organizations in and around Buffalo can rely on to succeed through technology.
Managed IT Services In Buffalo & Western New York
Our clients tell say that they experienced immediate, positive results after they signed up for our Managed Services. They had fewer IT failures, increased productivity and improved security. Plus they’re saving money on maintenance and support. For an affordable fixed payment each month you can:
- Keep your technology and business functioning with our 24/7 Remote Monitoring & Maintenance.
- Ensure your wired and wireless networks are protected from security threats.
- Lower your overall technology expenses.
- Benefit from an Individualized Technology Plan customized to meet your needs, and much more.
Learn more about our Buffalo Managed IT Services.
VCIO Services (Strategic IT Consulting) For Business Professionals In Buffalo & Western New York
Many businesses need a Chief Information Officer to guide them, but they can’t afford to hire one. That’s why we offer affordable Virtual CIO Services. Our VCIO will:
- Develop a complete knowledge of your business and your technology infrastructure.
- Provide recommendations for affordable IT solutions to enhance your operations.
- Offer ongoing services to ensure technology always aligns with your business goals.
Learn why businesses in Buffalo and Western New York need a strategic IT consulting team.
Cloud Consulting & Cloud Computing For Businesses In Buffalo & Western New York
Do you need help incorporating cloud solutions into your overall IT strategy? We’ll perform a cloud-computing and migration assessment to recommend applications that can be moved to the Cloud to provide the value-based solutions you deserve. Plus we can:
- Align cloud computing with your overall business strategy.
- Utilize best practices, tools and roadmaps to provide a detailed plan for migration to the Cloud.
- Provide regular quantitative assessments to ensure you derive the return on investment you expect.
Learn why Buffalo businesses turn to Buffalo Computer Help for all their cloud consulting & cloud services.
Microsoft Office 365 Migrations, Support and Consulting
Many businesses in Buffalo are switching to Office 365. Why? – Because it’s an affordable, subscription-based service, and the most complete cloud solution to date.
It’s easy to sign up for a Microsoft Office 356, but migrating your data can be complicated and fraught with pitfalls. There are many things to consider. Our team will ensure the process is efficient, seamless and transparent by:
- Overseeing every aspect of your Office 365 migration.
- Training your staff to use it.
- Providing day-to-day support and advice.
Learn how BCH can help with Microsoft Office 365 migrations, Microsoft Office 365 consulting and Microsoft support.
Backups & Business Continuity – Protecting Businesses In Buffalo From Data & Productivity Losses
Business leaders in Buffalo and Western New York recognize the importance of having proper safeguards in place to protect their vital data and to keep their companies running. You should too. This is why you need a proper Business Continuity Plan. Our team provides:
- Regular onsite backups for all your servers and critical business systems.
- Continual remote offsite backups to a secure cloud facility.
- Cloud virtualization services that allow for quick recovery when a serious failure or outage occurs.
Your business can stay up and running even when you and your employees can’t make it into the office. They can work from home or anywhere they have an internet connection. And they can access files, remain productive, and stay connected to your clients, vendors and each other.
Learn how BCH can help with all your business continuity planning and support.
IT Project Management For Companies In Buffalo
IT projects fail without proper planning. Technology can either limit or further your growth strategies. Without expert IT Project Management, most people tend to purchase the least-expensive equipment, and in a piece-meal fashion. This often results in IT downtime and underperforming systems.
Many businesses in Buffalo use multiple IT systems. For example: Enterprise Resource Planning, Accounting, Customer Relationship Management, etc. Our IT Project Management coordinates all of your systems to ensure they work in sync. And it also ensures that you only use the solutions that promote efficiency, productivity, security, and accessibility.
Learn how Buffalo Computer Help’s IT project managers are the best in Buffalo & Western New York.
IT Security Services – Protecting Businesses Across Western New York From Cyber Threats
Any organization that does business online is a potential target. And unfortunately, criminals see small to mid-size companies as an easy mark. We don’t want you to fall prey to hackers and criminal syndicates that make millions each year stealing people’s money and reselling their confidential information. Protect your IT with our Security Services for small and mid-sized companies.
Buffalo Computer Help’s Cyber Security Experts are here to help protect your Western New York company.
All of our IT Services are affordable and effective. Contact us and we’ll tell you more.