Businesses in Niagara Falls, New York need a reliable and secure network to support their day-to-day operations.
Downtime is more than just a nuisance: it prevents you from getting a return on the resources you’ve already invested in. When systems are down your equipment is useless, workers won’t be as productive, and clients will get frustrated if their service is affected.
We know how to prevent downtime and make your employees more efficient.
You already know that Target and Home Depot were victims of large-scale cyber attacks. But did you know that every year 1 out of every 5 small businesses are attacked online as well?
Cybercrime is a problem for businesses of all sizes. Buffalo Computer Help knows how to protect your network from web-based threats.
- Email Filtering: without proper protection email will make you vulnerable to malware infection. Left unfiltered, email provides cybercriminals with direct access to you and your employees, and you’re just one attachment or outbound link away from potential disaster. We’ll stop such messages from ever reaching your network.
- Remote assessments: to make sure that your network is secure, we’ll regularly probe for weaknesses and fix any soft spots we find.
Take a quick look at these stats and you’ll see that poor backup management is an epidemic among American businesses:
- 8 out of 10 workers do not back up company data
- Only 29% of attempts to restore files with traditional tape drive systems are actually successful
Most businesses, especially those that rely on an on-site tap drive-based backup system, are in danger of losing a lot of data and being burdening by extended downtime.
Our off-site storage allows you to replace obsolete tape drive systems with a more cost-effective (and actually effective) cloud-based solution.
Remote System Access
Migrating to the cloud provides your Niagara Falls business with many benefits.
- Easy collaboration: instead of being limited to only office hours, employees will be able to access business data remotely from home or over public Wi-Fi, wherever or whenever they’re able to contribute. This added flexibility will allow you to get projects done faster.
- Overhead savings: on-site equipment is expensive. New hardware requires a substantial initial investment, and then there are the ongoing electricity and maintenance costs that are required to keep your hardware running. Renting out remote access to someone else’s server allows you to eliminate those expenses and free up a little more room in your budget.
We know how to secure your network, backup your data, and mobilize your workforce.
Contact us at (716) 206-3200
or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.