Your Internal IT Technician Could Be Costing You Tens of Thousands of Dollars in Revenue Loss Each Year…
In today’s day and age, most businesses are facing relentless competition, increasingly complex regulatory requirements, and rapidly evolving customer expectations that leaves them depending on information technology more than ever before. There are certainly benefits to having an internal technician, but are you positive they have your best interest in mind? Are they taking care of these important tasks?
- Making sure all information/applications are backed up
- Responding promptly to users with any issues or concerns with their computers
- Performing regular maintenance on all your systems
- Applying patches and updates as soon as they’re available
- Monitoring around-the-clock to detect and resolve issues immediately
- 24x7x365 network and critical device monitoring
- Performing spyware scans and removing threats
- Taking care of anti-virus monitoring/ license renewal
- Customizing a proactive strategy/best practice evaluation
- Completing an end of life equipment review
If your internal IT Technician isn’t getting this vital work done, you’re leaving yourself open to a wide range of risks, such as:
- Unnecessary downtime that stops you from being able to work
- Potential data breaches that may damage your reputation
- Equipment breaking downs happening all at once
- Vulnerability to threats and cyber attacks
- Loss of data with no recovery processes
Why would your internal IT Technician not have your best interest in mind? It’s often because they are far too busy being reactive to problems and unable to keep up with the ever changing industry trends.
Buffalo Computer Help is here to help, we take a proactive approach to handling all your technology needs. Offering managed service packages, we always want to ensure you stay profitable. Get started today, call (716) 206-3200
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.