What Is the Cloud, and How Does It Affect YOUR Business?
The cloud might sound like a fad, but we promise, it’s the way of the future for business technology. You’ve just got to know how to USE it. That’s why we focus on talking about the options the cloud presents and how to leverage them.
- What capabilities the cloud offers, such as file sharing, remote working, streamlined services, and more… and how they affect your bottom line.
- How to save money with hosted cloud services like VoIP phones.
- What kinds of services we can provide and how to decide which ones are right for you.
It’s time to talk about what the cloud means for YOUR business. Contact BuffaloComputerHelp.com today at (716) 206-3200 or email@example.com to talk about what cloud solutions will make the biggest impact for how you do business in Buffalo.
There are a lot of benefits that any business can leverage from the cloud. You can read on to learn more, or just give us a call at (716) 206-3200 and find out how we can help YOUR business migrate into the cloud.
Why Should You Care About the Cloud?
Let’s not bore you by talking about exactly how the cloud works. Instead, let’s focus on what your business can take away by using cloud technologies.
- Easy Access – Cloud services are available 24/7 online, and can be accessed on pretty much any device you want to use.
- Affordable Versatility – It’s easy to customize cloud services to match your exact needs, such as number of users or size of storage, so you only pay for what you need. Plus you don’t pay upfront capital costs; just a flat-rate, predictable service fee every month.
- Speed & Reliability – You don’t worry about aging hardware or lagging servers; we keep it all streamlined and fast to maintain productivity.
Is the Cloud Safe?
Lots of people worry about security and the cloud. We get that. That’s why we want to let you know just how far we go to keep you protected.
- Secure Data Centers – Your data is stored in centers designed specifically to withstand disaster and with the best encryption and protection possible.
- 24/7 Remote Monitoring – Constant monitoring of your data to ensure its integrity and to watch out for unauthorized access.
What Does the Cloud Mean for Your Business?
First we’ll talk about your business, learn what you use technology for and what you wish it would do, and then we’ll present options, such as:
- Microsoft Office 365 Services & Consulting
- Virtualized Servers
- Hosted Desktops
- Cloud-Based Data Backup & Storage
- Email & Security Services
- File Sharing & Synchronization Services for Enhanced Collaboration
- Hosted VoIP Business Telephone Services
- Cloud-Based Internet Security & Content Filtering
- Specialty Applications & Services
- And more
We’ll talk about how these options affect your business, whether it’s from added mobility, the ability to collaborate on projects, removed hardware from your office, etc. etc. We’ll find the solutions that fit what you need, and then help you learn how to use them properly to truly leverage their power.
We’re ready to help you see how the right IT solutions can transform your business. Contact BuffaloComputerHelp.com today to learn more about what we can do to help you pursue your goals. Call us at (716) 206-3200 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.